Located in San Rafael, California and founded in 1921 by a Danish benevolent society as a nonprofit retirement community, Aldersly today is a diverse, vibrant mix of people and programs that are focused around providing an active, engaging lifestyle that celebrates senior living at its best.
Aldersly is seeking Dining Room Servers for part time positions with weekend and evening shifts available.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
• Some High School required.
• Must be able to speak and effectively communicate with guests in English.
• Dietary and/or restaurant service experience preferred but will train.
• Candidates must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
• Ability to lift and bend with trays filled with glassware/food.
• Professional, friendly and a Team player.
• Great attention to detail.
• Greet guests and make them feel comfortable.
• Learn menu items and be able to describe them appropriately to guests.
• Deliver beverages and food in a timely manner.
• Check-in with guests to ensure that everything is going well.
• Clear dirty dishes from table.
• Refill beverages throughout the meal.