Job Wanted Ad:
Determined and documented any areas that may need improved. Performed general receiving inspection, in-process, and final inspection of product, packaging and labeling. Reviewed device history records, manufacturing records and Quality Assurance records to verify that the information is corrected, completed and that all specifications have been met.
• Gathered and analyzed data to improve design and quality of digital disk drive systems, tested and debugged drives and digital cards, created documentation, and designed/supported networks.
• Engineered and implemented AS applications to extract DB2 production data accurately and enable statistical process control.
• Streamlined program to run faster by reworking database code to identify key failure points and trends.
• Generated development recommendations for design engineers.
• Devised effective solutions to resolve complex failures, including reducing customer rejection by creating videotape to show operators inside cleaner room how to handle disk drives.
• Reduced employee overtime and met weekly disk drive output target by identifying and presenting trends showing needed improvement.
• Secured 100% validity of reports for correlation/failure analysis by managing parametric database.